About Me

I am Giovanny Aguirre. I am a 9th grader at HPIAM i'm 14 years old, so far i'm in no sports team or clubs but my favorite subjects are math and biology

Friday, December 11, 2015

                         "Always Do Right"
                               Mark Twain

It"s obvious what this quote means you should and continue to do right because if you do right lots of opportunities will come to you. You have to face the consequences because there aren't any.  If you find that someone lost their wallet do the right thing try to locate the person who lost it or turn it in to a lost and found place. It never hurts to do what's right because something good might come to you if you do what's right. this applies to me because i try to do what is right like giving back a game my friend let me borrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment