About Me

I am Giovanny Aguirre. I am a 9th grader at HPIAM i'm 14 years old, so far i'm in no sports team or clubs but my favorite subjects are math and biology

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation
  1.  The things i liked are the ctr card checks we sometimes get a little free time 
  2. what i didn't like is sitting next to the person #21
  3.  i think it's fine the way it is
  4.  the life planing goals so i can see my future and what to work on
  5.  i don't think i did but at least i tried
  6.  Yes and no because i sometimes do and sometimes don't but i try to make time
  7.  Yes i am because i don't want my future to be bad i want it to be nice and normal like anyone
  8.  What i learned is that if i want to do a big i must take small steps in order to achieve what i want. i will teach my friends about this because i want my friends to have a good life to
  9.  I will always remember to choose the right and resist choosing the wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment