About Me

I am Giovanny Aguirre. I am a 9th grader at HPIAM i'm 14 years old, so far i'm in no sports team or clubs but my favorite subjects are math and biology

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Nursing Home Administrator
Duties and responsibilities:
Nursing home administrators are expected to be experts in two general areas: business management and health care. The wide range of duties and responsibilities of nursing home administrators requires knowledge of facilities operations, financial planning, and personnel management. Regular duties of nursing home administrators vary according to the size of the facilities
Salary:
Between $47,860 and $118,716
Education:
A bachelors’ Degree
Reflection:

No I don’t want to become a one because I can’t take care another person

No comments:

Post a Comment