About Me

I am Giovanny Aguirre. I am a 9th grader at HPIAM i'm 14 years old, so far i'm in no sports team or clubs but my favorite subjects are math and biology

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Athletic trainer
Duties and responsibilities:
Their duty is to help athletes to prevent injuries and treat injuries that happen during contest or events to help them so they can rehabilitate. They even work at high school soccer team or with a professional athlete and teach the same thing.
Salary: $40,720-$60,000
Education:
For all athletic trainers positions a bachelor’s degree is required
http://sportsplusbayarea.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/athletic_pic.jpg
I don’t want to become an athletic trainer because I still want to become one because I want to see other jobs that I might like and want to become

No comments:

Post a Comment